מתוך מגזין פפריקה צחי בוקששתר:
Roasted Apples with Green Apple Sauce and Cinnamon Ice-cream
Servings: 4 People
Cooking recipe time in minutes:120
Cooking recipe Search Tags:
Roasted Apples with Green Apple Sauce and Cinnamon Ice-cream Roasted Apples
Recommended wine with the dish:
Jurancon ou vin de paille d'Arbois
Cooking recipe viewed:
Cooking Recipe Preparation time
* Preparation time: 120 minutes
Cooking Recipe Ingredients
* 4 red apples
* 6 apples (Granny Smith)
* 2.1 pints milk
* 2.8 oz. cinnamon canes
* 0.31 lbs. sugar
* 8 egg yolk
* 0.53 lbs. butter
* 1 lemon
How your dish looks like, following the step by step guide of the cooking recipe video
Cooking recipe preparation instructions
1. Boil the milk with the cinnamon.
2. Pour the egg yolk in a bowl
.Add 125 g sugar.
Beat until the egg yolk turn whitish
3. Add the boiling milk.
4. Put the whole into a saucepan and cook without boiling.
Stir regularly with a wooden spatula, until the cream starts to stick to the spatula.
The result is the so-called English cream.
5. Put the English cream into the Chinese, to remove the cinnamon.
Then, place it in the ice-cream freezer.
Turbinez, puis placez la glace au conservateur a glace.
Green apple sauce preparation:
1. Cut two green apples (Granny Smith) in quarters and remove the seeds. Cook them to a compote. Put them in a cutting machine. Strain. Store it cold.
2. Put the remaining apples in a centrifuge to recover their juice, which you mix then with the compote.
3. Store the whole in the cold.
4. If the sauce should be more acidulous, add some lemon juice.
Cooking the red apples:
1. Peel the apples. Empty them and cut into quarters.
2. Saute in a pan with some butter and sugar.
Ending: 1. Pour the green apple sauce over the serving dish and put the sauteed apple quarters on it.
Lay a nice scoop of ice-cream on the apples.
Name: La cote d'or
Phone: +33 3 80 90 53 53
Overview: "Former post relay station, the ''Cote d'or'' (Gold Coast) at Saulieu has become one of the haut-lieus and best known places of the French gastronomy.
The beautiful building is full of charm and has preserved its soul over the years.
At the ''Cote d'or'' you will be seduced by the warm-hearted atmosphere, the outstanding service and excellent cuisine."